• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Broken Style 42 BBS RS723x2 and RS724x2 17 Inch Split Rims - £100

Andyjames

Regular Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Points
19
Evening,

For sale as 2x RS723 and 2x RS724 (broken) 17 inch split rims. As per this post one of the RS724 had a bad wobble. I did eventually manage to get them balanced by swapping the face and barrel across the 2x RS724 however wanted to actually fix them correctly with an unwarped barrel. Have waited 2 years for a RS724 to come up, that is fixable. Unfortunately one hasn't come up, so I am now selling them as broken, in the hope that someone can make a set or do something useful with the tyres.

Again, to confirm, the barrels/faces on the RS724 have been split and loosely tightened up to see if it was possible, hence why they are not road safe unless the buyer does significant work to them. The other wheels had previously been balanced acceptably by kwikfit. I do not have evidence of this as any assurance to the buyer. I think someone has previously painted the barrel as well.

These are sold, with the buyer acknowledging the fact they are broken. I am unable to post these as they are obviously large and heavy, and therefore collection from Swindon is the most suitable (Mon/Fri/Sat/Sun) by arrangement.

Any offers please let me know - flexible.

Thanks

Andy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2431.webp
    IMG_2431.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_2432.webp
    IMG_2432.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_2433.webp
    IMG_2433.webp
    128.6 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_2434.webp
    IMG_2434.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_2435.webp
    IMG_2435.webp
    145.1 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_2436.webp
    IMG_2436.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_2437.webp
    IMG_2437.webp
    140.1 KB · Views: 475
Paisley Freight will take those as is if you wanted to post them ..£50 Will increase your opportunity to sell them no end

Exceptional - thank you. If a buyer is interested we can work out the details using something like above. Thanks again. Maybe I shouldn't have costed it up using the post office!!!
 
Exceptional - thank you. If a buyer is interested we can work out the details using something like above. Thanks again. Maybe I shouldn't have costed it up using the post office!!!
You’d never get a Jiffy bag big enough 😁
 
Reduced again - need the space in the garage. Open to even lower offers if suitable.
 
Back
Top