Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Change of planned date to avoid clashing with Driffield Car craze
18th tour day, 19th September show at Sewerby Hall, will post more details nearer the date

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
The obligatory list.
Paul & Jacquie Z4
Ken & Sharon Z4
Dalek & Ann Marie Z3
Tony & Jayne F type
RobT & Janette Z4
Kyle Auty Z3
Paul Newton Smith

Last edited:

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
We've just rebooked this year's trip to Florida for the 16th September but if that can't go ahead, we'll be there.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
We've just rebooked this year's trip to Florida for the 16th September but if that can't go ahead, we'll be there.
We have tickets for late April for 6 weeks as it stands. Here’s hoping. So a weekend in Brid would be good.

Tony.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Just looking forward to trips out this year and thinking that a drive up to Whitby for a stroll and the obligatory fish and chips on the Saturday would be nice before staying over in 'Brid' ready for Sunday.:)

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Just looking forward to trips out this year and thinking that a drive up to Whitby for a stroll and the obligatory fish and chips on the Saturday would be nice before staying over in 'Brid' ready for Sunday.:)
Good plan Ken. We have booked in at Scarborough for Saturday night but Whitby sounds good perhaps take in the Yorkshire Moors on the way?

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Excellent Paul, I hope that you are on the case, studying google maps and planning a route.:whistle:

Delk

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 real widebody
Sorry I know nothing about this. What type of meet is it?

I have spent the last month working in Hull so would be quite interested.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Nothing other than the date announced so far, but some things normally happen on the Saturday and then there's a car show at Sewerby Hall on Sunday.

Delk

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 real widebody
Didn't find much but a link to Zroaster if anyone has heard of them.

Would love to come and Ann-Marie could bring both our cars. Just need to get home and finish putting mine together.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Didn't find much but a link to Zroaster if anyone has heard of them.

Would love to come and Ann-Marie could bring both our cars. Just need to get home and finish putting mine together.
Hi Delk
Bridlington Festival of Motoring has been going for a few years now, with the exception of last year. Saturday consists of a drive out up the Yorkshire coast line, mainly for the members of the local Motor club but all welcome.
The Sunday starts about 10 am till 4 pm. In previous years they start with a parade run through Bridlington to Sewerby about 3 miles. Majority go straight to the Hall parking up in their selected groups, we go as part of the BMWCC display. Sewerby consists of large house and parkland with activities including a small zoo and all the usual facilities Toilets/ food etc as well as a selection of trade stands.
A major draw of the show is the ability to safely park your car on display and take some time away to enjoy the coast line and a walk into Bridlington to enjoy what it has to offer. Its one of my favourites as it offers much more than the usual show in a field.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Add me and Jayne to the list Paul were have you booked for the Saturday night cheers Tony.
Hi Tony, we have booked into the Headlands hotel, Scarborough. Have stayed there before its up the Quieter North end.