• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Brembo z3 brake discs Brand New £60

jazZ3r

Regular Member
Joined
May 3, 2020
Points
20
Purchased but wrong ones for my little 1.9 z3 m, turns out these vented brakes are for the big boys 3.0 and z3m.

£60 for the pair is all I’m after. First come first served.

Based in Milton Keynes. Can post if needed

thanks

Jack
 

Attachments

  • 10EF331D-E8E3-4ADD-B30F-D41C3A3F5317.webp
    10EF331D-E8E3-4ADD-B30F-D41C3A3F5317.webp
    104.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 2B23A427-B3BE-4AF9-B79A-4A4286945E23.webp
    2B23A427-B3BE-4AF9-B79A-4A4286945E23.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 385
  • DD391187-8115-4B64-A7DA-B591910DE0A4.webp
    DD391187-8115-4B64-A7DA-B591910DE0A4.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 362
I might be wrong but i don't believe these are the 325mm '3.0' brake but in fact 300mm 328i e46 front brake rotors. A quick search of the oem product code on the side brings up the 300mm variant.

Luckily, you only need a different carrier to make these front rotors work. The carrier is sometimes quite rare to find and has a cast mark on the inner section of '505'. @Stevo7682 did this mod for me after getting some brembo rotors like yours here. Got the carriers for around £20.
 
Last edited:
I might be wrong but i don't believe these are the 325mm '3.0' brake but in fact 300mm 328i e46 front brake rotors. A quick search of the oem product code on the side brings up the 300mm variant.

Luckily, you only need a different carrier to make these front rotors work. The carrier is sometimes quite rare to find and has a cast mark on the inner section of '505'. @Stevo7682 did this mod for me after getting some brembo rotors like yours here. Got the carriers for around £20.
Thanks for the tip- so to confirm I can track down a carrier for this calliper to make the brake fit? I have just got some new callipers, and as you stated the old carrier is to thin to allow the vented Brembo, if I can get some different carriers for the callipers I’ve just bought to then fit the Brembo that would be ideal! If that’s what I think you’re mentioning?

thanks for help everyone- love this forum!
 

Attachments

  • 42BF9D65-3A94-42A7-A484-7FEE218B50DB.webp
    42BF9D65-3A94-42A7-A484-7FEE218B50DB.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 342
Thanks for the tip- so to confirm I can track down a carrier for this calliper to make the brake fit? I have just got some new callipers, and as you stated the old carrier is to thin to allow the vented Brembo, if I can get some different carriers for the callipers I’ve just bought to then fit the Brembo that would be ideal! If that’s what I think you’re mentioning?

thanks for help everyone- love this forum!

Correct. The new calipers will also directly fit to the carriers and also to the disc. Same pads too.

i think there is a set attached to this ebay item. Person is selling calipers to but might be asking for the carriers. Worth asking the seller if they are 300mm versions too but i think i can see the 505 cast mark on these.

The carrier is almost exactly the same to look at, only a touch longer.

 
Last edited:
Correct. The new calipers will also directly fit to the carriers and also to the disc. Same pads too.

i think there is a set attached to this ebay item. Person is selling calipers to but might be asking for the carriers. Worth asking the seller if they are 300mm versions too but i think i can see the 505 cast mark on these.

The carrier is almost exactly the same to look at, only a touch longer.

Very interesting, thank you! reaching out to seller now :thumbsup:... as you can see my discs are in need of a change!
 
This is simply not true, the new calipers JazZ3r has, being for a 1.9 solid disc, will not accommodate the vented 300mm discs. Cheaper / easier to stick with solid discs after buying new calipers.

Corrected myself above. Agree that calipers will also be needed.
 
Last edited:
I have these on my 1.9 (@Lee put them on) but we did have to get 'new' calipers to go with them.
When I say new calipers, I think we used a second hand pair off an E46
 
Last edited:
Back
Top