• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking Z3 Titan Silver 2.2 RHD - Woking, Surrey

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and photos

facelift 2.2 - nice spec

seats sold, dashboard sold, roll hoops sold

Can post small items worldwide

Can post all parts to mainland UK

Bonnet and front wings presentable, boot and rear bumper fine, rest of panels poor.

16 inch alloys, full working electric roof kit, OEM chrome outer door handles, clear front and rear lights.

Message for more details and questions please

Please keep on topic, I’m advertising parts for sale that will be of use to a number of forum members. I break zeds as a hobby and don’t need a host of people telling me I should sign up to zedpeace.

CA78DFA8-DE32-4040-828E-F99A4D6086E8.webp
ECFC88E8-E551-49EB-B1B9-9820DA0A2829.webp
F69F6DE0-4C4C-4FC5-8873-2C11DA8D1C3C.webp
6D849E0B-A644-4E0F-BA1B-B556B2AB1060.webp
 
Hi, I’ve recently split the rear screen on my Zed. Is this one in good condition and would you sell it separate from the hood?
 
Looks like an ok car on the face of it. What killed it?

Interior color please.
 
Looks like an ok car on the face of it. What killed it?

Interior color please.

I killed it, worth more in parts, nothing wrong with it - I have no shame

Interior (seats, dash, door cards, roll hoops) sold

Carpets and other trims still available
 
I killed it, worth more in parts, nothing wrong with it - I have no shame

Interior (seats, dash, door cards, roll hoops) sold

Carpets and other trims still available
Ok. Interior color please. Always on the lookout for tannin red factory rhd mats.
 
Hi

its me again, do you still have the head lights, and if so how much posted to Cardiff.


Thanks
 
Hi,

Do you have the mounting brackets/supports that secure a hard top to the car?

Thanks

Adrian
 
Back
Top