• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking Z3 - Newcastle delivery/collection available

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
Loads of parts available, I'm heading up north soon, could bring wheels, roll hoops, lights, mirrors, etc etc with me.

PM me with any requests.

Thanks

(I'll be bringing my BIG coat!)
 
Hello again, I could really do with a driver's side door check "strap". Essentially the small hinge that holds the door open at various points.

I'd need the mechanism for the door frame, the small bar, the pin and the pin clip.

Could you Pm me if you've got that little assembly available?

Cheers,

Shane
 
Hello again, I could really do with a driver's side door check "strap". Essentially the small hinge that holds the door open at various points.

I'd need the mechanism for the door frame, the small bar, the pin and the pin clip.

Could you Pm me if you've got that little assembly available?

Cheers,

Shane

Yes got that
 
Hi do you have the alarm tell tale light available it sits in the center console. Thanks
 
I thought you were staring a franchise :whistle:
 
I may need - not certain at mo - a diff for my 2.8L 1999 Pre-Facelift Z3...any chance there a working one in your stash of parts, please?
 
Back
Top