• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking Z3 Coupe boot lid

DomiMik

Zorg Guru (III)
German Zeds
Joined
Jul 10, 2020
Points
125
Location
🇭🇷 》Croatian living in Germany《 🇩🇪
I have a spare boot lid for the Coupe which I no longer need, so I'm selling it in parts.

I don't know if there are any Coupe owners here except for @spurs fan in a coupe , but if you need anything let me know.

Shipping to UK is no problem but you need to check anything related to taxes/customs/import fees.

20230823_203743.webp

20230905_164115.webp
20230905_164125.webp
20230905_164140.webp
20230905_164146.webp
 
I’ll put it up on Z Coupe Forum. What condition is the rear screen, any milkiness around the edge?
 
Thanks mate, yes, there's the usual milkiness all around:
20230917_182409.webp


As I had an enquiry for the whole boot lid: unfortunately most german companies don't offer international shipping for private customers when it comes to bulky goods, hence selling in parts only.
 
Back
Top