• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking Z3 2.0 Boston Green 1999

Tom Cheesewright

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 6, 2020
Points
105
Location
Manchester, UK
Model of Z
Z3
Having to scrap one of my Z3s because the sills are so completely rotten. But the body panels are in excellent condition (except the sill covers). Will post photos and paint code when I get a chance but thought I'd get this out there while bored in a cab.

Panels are all at my garage in East Manchester. Some can obviously be shipped. Bonnet, not so much. Happy to sell as a job lot or split depending on what people want.

Panels will mostly come without hardware as will be using that in my body swap projects.

Also still have a 2.0 sixpot to get rid of and will be selling some titan silver panels including bonnet at some point in the not too distant future.
 
I could be in need of Boston green (96-99) passenger door and narrow body rear wing. The ones I have haven't been touched for three weeks and I'm losing patience.
 
Back
Top