• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 2002 Z3 2.2 Sport

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
Topaz blue, black heated sport leather.
Write off, driver’s front
112,000 miles.
Perfect sills .(replaced).
Excellent wings.
Harmon Kardon.
Roll hoops.
Very nice interior.
Original BMW cassette player.
Good wheels and tyres.
Limited slip Torsen diff.
Good drivers mirror.

I’ll know more about the trailing arms in a day or so.

Attachments

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
I should add: very good hood with nice rear screen.

The reg is RL02TZZ.

Richardrix

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Hi @Andyboy ,
I'm interested in the DSC button as we discussed. How is the front drivers wing? Also, does it have the spare wheel and carrier? I'll see if there is anything else I need too.

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
I shall check!

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
Manual.

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
Seats will be £650 complete with wiring loom and switches, radio - well, let's see if it works first.

David Brooks

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
how much for seats wiring loom & switches plus door cards please

Cheers

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
The complete interior with everything (seats, carpets, door trims, plastics etc) is £750.

David Brooks

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
The complete interior with everything (seats, carpets, door trims, plastics etc) is £750.
Cheers, won’t need the carpets or wiring apart from heated seat switches, do the seats rock forward and back in the runners? Any less for not requiring carpet and wiring ? Cheers

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
This is the spec of the car over and above the usual stuff:

VIN: LK17353

Topaz blue
Black Chameleon leather (heated)
Sports edition with:
Sports suspension, steering wheel, white indicators, sports seats
Harmon Kardon HiFi
6 CD changer
Air conditioning
25% differential lock
DSC
Passenger air bag
Chrome Line iunterior
Chrome Line exterior (screen trim, door handles, brake light trim)
Roll hoops
Power hood

It runs like a watch - I've not heard an M54 run this quietly for a while. The original catalytic converters and BMW exhaust are present. It was obviously quite a nice car before it was clobbered.

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (I)
Cheers, won’t need the carpets or wiring apart from heated seat switches, do the seats rock forward and back in the runners? Any less for not requiring carpet and wiring ? Cheers

I'll know more tomorrow. I've literally parked it in the workshop, locked up and driven home. The seat runners are a 10 quid repair but I'll test the motors etc.

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
MSport 23i Highline
Seats will be £650 complete with wiring loom and switches, radio - well, let's see if it works first.
Thanks mate I'll pass on the seats was after the plain black ones rather than chameleon - in terms of the stereo I'm just looking to replace the screw cover on a CD unit i have so non-working won't necessarily be an issue :thumbsup:

David Brooks

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Looks like a lovely donor car, good luck with the sales.
@David Brooks you won’t need the wiring loom, provided you have a facelift it will be find the plug and go.
Thanks for advice, just bought a Z3 2.0 W Reg, loving the straight six, pretty basic inside, grey cloth with an old fashioned print on it, if this does work out perhaps you could keep an eye out? Looking for a good quality set of seats and door cards to suit, still looking for a type 1 wind deflector for. My other Z3 a 97 car, i did set a request up a while back but they are pretty rare in good Nick as you know. Cheers

David Brooks

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
I'll know more tomorrow. I've literally parked it in the workshop, locked up and driven home. The seat runners are a 10 quid repair but I'll test the motors etc.
No panic mate, I have replaced the bushes on my other Z3, although the parts are cheap it’s a pain in the ars* sort of job at 61 years of age! I am interested in the seats, door cards, heated seat switches thank you

Andyjames

Hi, is the chrome boot light trim in good condition? Looking to replace my damaged one!
Thanks