• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BREAKING - 2000 Z3 2.0 M52

Sold:

Seats
Drivers side rear wing
Airbag module
Foglights
Bonnet catcghes
Airbox
Sills
Fuel pump
Exhaust manifolds
 
Not much of this left now:

Both driveshafts
ECU kit
Clock
Engine (make me an offer)
Heater valve (non AC)
Roof pump
Propshaft
Trailing arms
Front wings
Passenger rear wing

I've dismantled another 2000 Z3 2.0 though.
 
Hi
I am looking for a right side trailing arm to fit a Z3 2002, 2.2 sport. part number B33.32.1.094.761 or 762 , not sure which number is right or left. Thanks Dave
 
I will need to have a good look at it.

£125 plus postage - they are quite heavy built up but if I remove the disc, caliper and hub flange it won't be so bad.
 
Hi
See attached image of the left one.
LEFT HAND TRAILING ARM.webp
 
Back
Top