• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BREAKING - 1.9 Montreal blue.

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
The car I picked up today is a 1.9 Montreal blue with 82k on the clock.
Plenty good parts on it so I'm breaking it.
Hasn't had an mot on it for a while so not sure what's wrong with it if anything.

Let me know if you need anything I may have.

Hard top and fitting kit available. Hardtop only has 1 water deflector. Think they're £60 if you wanted the other off eBay.
Full beige interior all great condition apart from drivers seat and the drivers inside door handle coming away.
 
Hi Davyhoogy Whats the sills and lower front wings like?
 
20170716_194249.webp
20170716_194235.webp
20170716_194229.webp
20170716_194229.webp
 
Back
Top