• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale break the piggy banks and form and orderly queue !

@Nodzed

You might be surprised where it could end up.... and BMW HQ could be the place too.
 
I have to agree with both @GazHyde and @Nodzed, as I suspect that this will end up in a collection somewhere, I just hope its one where it still gets used ocasionlay and goes to a few events.

Im going back to see the Z's potential replacement on Saturday as I gave them a snagging list of things to fix, so I should know then if its looking like a part ex is going to be imminent, or if I scrap that plan and just go for a private sale.

Thanks again for all the comments ( I especially like the idea of the car going back to BMW! ).

Regards,

Neil.
 
Last edited:
Hello All,

Just thought I should add these two adverts from Piston heads (@GazHyde hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by doing this) to bring a bit of balance and comparison:

Low miles S50 for £37K:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...er/bmw-z3m-roadster---22k-miles---lhd/7539365

Higher miles S54 for £30K:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...3m-roadster-3-2l-s54-3246cc-325hp-lhd/5777282

I think these make my car seem inexpensive and a bit of a bargain ( of course, the usual caveat applies, "a car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it" ) !!
 
£33k is going to look cheap by the time it ends up in a dealers showroom. BMW dealers love having top end Z3s and whacking big money on them.

It says big things for the brand and I doubt they give a hoot if they don't sell it or have to drop the price quietly. I could well see it being put up at £40 if not £45k.
 
Fancy swapping a rhubarb and smurf? =))

Seriously, I wish I had the money
 
Thanks for all the comments and for the old posts . It truly is a great car with some good provenance. I know I will miss it, but its just too small for me and can not justify keeping it just as an investment, even if it does seem to go up a potential 15% in value each year..
Hello All,

Just thought I should add these two adverts from Piston heads (@GazHyde hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by doing this) to bring a bit of balance and comparison:

Low miles S50 for £37K:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...er/bmw-z3m-roadster---22k-miles---lhd/7539365

Higher miles S54 for £30K:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...3m-roadster-3-2l-s54-3246cc-325hp-lhd/5777282

I think these make my car seem inexpensive and a bit of a bargain ( of course, the usual caveat applies, "a car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it" ) !!
These examples are not a true reflection on what these cars are worth. If you look at all the other Zeds that are up for sale at this dealer in the Neatherlands you will note that all his cars are well over retail. As for the s50, any collectors car with sub 25k on the clock is going to demand a huge premium. If your looking to sell I would be quick about it as the car market has stalled and is even in decline, it's a buyers market if you've got the cash. I scower the internet most evenings and the same ol cars hang around unless they are priced correctly. There was a S54 at a BMW dealer for £23k last month! I think it had about 73000 on the clock
 
Back
Top