Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxing Day sun means top down fun

Discussion in 'General Banter' started by DivideBYZero, Dec 28, 2013.

1. DivideBYZero

DivideBYZero Zorg Legend

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.2
    Was down in Brighton seeing the parents and driving back from the Marina after some lunch we just had to put the top down. Great fun cruising along the seafront topless.

There were quite a few convertible owners with their tops down. I think people are finally coming around to the fun of winter top down motoring.

Was almost too warm in the cabin with heated seats on, heater on max to feet and the mesh zipped up between the hoops. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. joey

joey Zorg Addict
    British Zeds The M44 Massive

Model of Z:
    1.9 16v M44
    I concur...

was visiting the in laws St Albans way today and once off the M25 had the top down, these winter days are so much fun,recently bought myself an aviator jacket on ebay with very warm sheepskin cuffs and collars...that and driving gloves+aviators and hood down = lots of fun and plenty of smiles and friendly looks from passers buy and other motorists alike:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonzo

bonzo Guest

Yup, I went out for a drive on Boxing day. Mrs. Bonzo said, " We need some more milk!" Clobber on, top down, away into the sunshine. As I parked outside Budgens I could see this lady giving us the look. As I was getting out she came over and said, " What a lovely car!" Needless to say a lovely warm feeling came over me. ( No, I hadn't wet myself.) I took a long very roundabout way home. That smooth sweet six music......very addictive!

Bonzo.

• Like Like x 1