Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Hi Guys,

I know this is a little late notification but I have been asked by the TVR Club if we would like to attend this event this year as apparently the last one was a roaring success and turned out to be an excellent day or two out.

Basically you can get the chance on the Saturday to run your car down the 2 mile runway which Mintex use for testing their brake compounds, there is also plenty other things going on through the day including static displays, BBQ, trade stands etc. I have attached the flyer below which gives all the details but if we can get enough people together (10) then we could get a slot allocated on the track purely for us zedders to use otherwise we will be mixed in with other brands. The price for a half hour slot on the track is a bargain at £20 and all proceeds are going to two good charity causes.

Anybody interested I would need confirmed attendance to pull this one off so if you can please post up here I will start a list on this post.

Attachments

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Nobody interested then !

No need to pay to go down the runway it is free entry otherwise if not wanting to go for a blast and there should be some great cars there. :coolsteer)

deano1712

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z3M
My plans have changed Saturday so could make this. Let me know if you are going. Convoy from Sherburn?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Ooh, nice one Mark I will find out some times and let you know. :-bd

deano1712

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z3M
Ok. In Madrid now so flaky internet connection here until home Friday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
OK will ring you friday evening.

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
deano1712 said:
I think I could have done better with some slicker gear changes
And you could have used 3rd 4th and 5th .... ;)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Glad you enjoyed Mark those videos don't tell the feeling of going that fast though. You were quite nervous to start with which I must admit I was a little apprehensive but you soon got over that and had plenty of runs, what was it 156mph you got. I only managed just over 140 before I notice the oil temp getting high so thought better not tempt fait and bailed out. The porsche doing 185 runs was a sight though and I think Stu enjoyed the runs.

See you next week at Lotherton.

Status
Not open for further replies.