• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Bmw Z3M roadster £18000

I've seen some exchange for 15k but I dare say, not as nice as the car you are offering.

It's amazing what 18k can get you at the moment. Porsche 911s can be had for less.
Yep and you would need a fair bit more disposable dosh to keep one on the road. ;)
 
Yep and you would need a fair bit more disposable dosh to keep one on the road. ;)
You are absolutely right, but people with disposable income for this type of purchase are not always looking at the long term cost of ownership.

I must confess that I bought my Z3 based on looks alone, but I now have a better understanding of its strengths and weaknesses. How many people make the same mistakes I made, though?
 
Just reading through an old book of Z3 Road tests and the statement from BMW of the time that is much repeated throughout the book is apparently only 4% of people purchased a new Z3 with performance being the number one reason..The looks and open top was the highest in over 70%.

The M Z3's are a very specialist car..If you have a pyramid the 1.9's are at the bottom with the M's at the tip with the 2.0,s, 2.2s, 2.8.s & 3.0s inbetween (I think the coupe are maybe higher than the tip on reflection :-) )

There are fewer potential purchasers for an M than say a 1.9 because of its higher value and what it is. Good luck with the sale but the reality is that if I wanted an M I'd have found yours for £18,000 by now and any car is only worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it..It maybe that if you hang on somebody new may come along that wants one and is prepared to apy the full asking price?
 
Hows that rear subframe holding up?...any popped rivets on the boot floor?...
 
BTW, did anyone notice the photo that is of a different car?
Do you mean the MOT certificates showing 5559SM? That I suspect was a cherished number plate and the car was reverted to the original number. The VIN number in all certificates is the same.
 
£16,750 not a bad price for low mileage and a hardtop thrown in.
 
Z3m Still for Sale. A few photos of car at Festival Of Motoring. Plenty of interest & Attention but wanting it for 1.9 money lol.
Open to sensible Offers as struggling for storage shortly.

cheers
Gordon
07798904287
 

Attachments

  • z3 fos1.webp
    z3 fos1.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 370
  • z3fos2.webp
    z3fos2.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 395
  • z3fos3.webp
    z3fos3.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 385
Back
Top