• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 with M parts on Ebay

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Lots of M parts on this z3. Also a low mileage 2.8. Some of the description is incorrect but a good car.

Cad D.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-BMW-Z3-WHITE-/332079927667?hash=item4d51819173:g:zroAAOSwiDFYRDh9

upload_2017-1-13_10-50-22.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's down the road from us in Andover.
 
That's a very good looking zed,must spent a fortune in it.
Looks well in white as well,a good buy for someone :thumbsup:.
Why do these never come up when you're looking to buy one ?:rolleyes:.

Steve
 
it looks really clean, some odd mods / choices

interesting (cool) front bumper
 
The seller is where I bought the M Coupe interior I had in my first Z3, used to break Z3s and had tons of parts. Don't know if he still breaks them now though. Remember him mentioning he had a white Z3, also had a Coupe if I recall which he bought with a blown S50 engine to do up as a track car.
 
The seller is where I bought the M Coupe interior I had in my first Z3, used to break Z3s and had tons of parts. Don't know if he still breaks them now though. Remember him mentioning he had a white Z3, also had a Coupe if I recall which he bought with a blown S50 engine to do up as a track car.

Yeah that's the same guy. I bought a fuel tank for my old M from him. He must like the Cat D stuff. His M coupe in white was Cat D it had no engine.

He's a nice guy.
 
It is like all Zed sales - if an enthusiast is buying you can get a good sale, as with the general public they just see "old car, old car problems"
 
There was also some very rare parts on that car. That 3 piece spoiler was a BMW original.
 
Some people buy Cat status cars without knowing what it means.

Had an interesting conversation with a guy trying to sell me his Focus, explained to him I don't buy written off cars, he replied "what do you mean written off?"

He thought it was something to do with the catalyst/emissions.

And he wasn't the only one.
 
Nice but not keen on the spoiler. Just mine choice. ;)
 
Nice wheels I have to add.

Tony.
 
When cars are cat C and D they can be a dangerous buy, or a very good buy. Take a 1 year old Z4, or when it was 1 year old, it could have sustained £20k of damage, a really serious knock, and still just be repaired without record, as its economical to do so. 15 years later you would be none the wiser. Take the same car 15 years later, and a scratch on the bumper with a broken light will make it a cat C, as the write off value may well have reached £1k. The seriousness of cat D or C depends how far into its life the accident happens, so if it happens to yours make sure a good record is kept. Best of all, make sure your cars value is on an agreed value policy.
 
Back
Top