• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 Rear Arms (WideBody)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Here I have a pair wide body trailing arms. These have been grit blasted then hot zinc coated before powder coating. This means that even if you chip the powder coat they will not rust. All bushes and bearings have been removed.

fits: All facelift Z3’s &

£450 pair collected.
B909A869-1A13-4DC5-92FE-5BE44757093F.webp

5E295C8B-F66B-45EA-A774-308A448FCD09.webp
EE78FC48-563F-491B-8C7C-F9B63583D0F7.webp
5A05C7FF-F3DB-4777-9341-6515A07F2D5F.webp
53AD2D1A-A24F-4ACD-9266-AA0734B4DDB4.webp
 

Attachments

  • E5AB74FF-8A05-4305-AB4F-960D8AC86E20.webp
    E5AB74FF-8A05-4305-AB4F-960D8AC86E20.webp
    140.9 KB · Views: 112
Here I have a pair wide body trailing arms. These have been grit blasted then hot zinc coated before powder coating. This means that even if you chip the powder coat they will not rust. All bushes and bearings have been removed.

fits: All facelift Z3’s &

£450 pair collected.

I love buying stuff for future use, unfortunately mine is a 1998, which mens a pre-facelift,,,
 
Lee’s ad got cut short, these would fit all facelift zeds (except Z3M) plus all prefacelift 6 cylinder (2.8) except Z3M, if yours is a prefacelift 1.8/1.9 then no, they won’t fit
 
Back
Top