• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 OEM hard top.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Points
181
Location
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England.
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Z3 hard top,heated rear widow,without fixing kit. Black fair condition. £400.

IMG_0190.webp


IMG_0191.webp

PM me only please.
RHA,Roy.
 
That s a great pice, should sell in no time.
 
Hope so Brian, I'd like someone to get some use out of it. When I got my Z3 11 yrs ago they were going for £1100-1200. And had to wait for the prices to come down. Think it's not perfect but should be able to get near that with some TLC. Since joining .org it just hasn't had the use. Must admit I do prefer the Z3 with one on but couldn't stand the rollocking from @BMBabe when turning up on a nice day with it on. =))........(Now I'm in trouble)

Roy.:whistle:
 
Hope so Brian, I'd like someone to get some use out of it. When I got my Z3 11 yrs ago they were going for £1100-1200. And had to wait for the prices to come down. Think it's not perfect but should be able to get near that with some TLC. Since joining .org it just hasn't had the use. Must admit I do prefer the Z3 with one on but couldn't stand the rollocking from @BMBabe when turning up on a nice day with it on. =))........(Now I'm in trouble)

Roy.:whistle:
So, you've always really wanted a coupé then Roy ;)
 
It's all the fault of @Lee for letting me have a drive of his great coupe. =))
Do wish a family member would have taken it though Andy, even better if the boss would've let me have both.

Roy:rolleyes:
 
It's all the fault of @Lee for letting me have a drive of his great coupe. =))
Do wish a family member would have taken it though Andy, even better if the boss would've let me have both.

Roy:rolleyes:
To much of a good thing and all that Roy.
 
PM sent.
 
It's all the fault of @Lee for letting me have a drive of his great coupe. =))
Do wish a family member would have taken it though Andy, even better if the boss would've let me have both.

Roy:rolleyes:

You could have traded the boss in instead!
 
Back
Top