• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 Mudflaps - Genuine

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Points
168
Location
Mansfield
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
For sale a complete set of genuine BMW Z3 mud flaps.

£100

Mud 1.webp
Mud 2.webp
Mud 3.webp
Mud 4.webp
Mud 5.webp
Mud 6.webp
 
Quite rare... Did you not fancy fitting them Jim? I am still wondering if anyone has altered the rear ones to fit the face-lift.?..
 
Quite rare... Did you not fancy fitting them Jim? I am still wondering if anyone has altered the rear ones to fit the face-lift.?..
They were from my prefacelift widebody. Just replaced the outer sills and rear wings and didn't want to put them back on.
 
Quite rare... Did you not fancy fitting them Jim? I am still wondering if anyone has altered the rear ones to fit the face-lift.?..
should fit both with mod, sills and lower edge of the wings are the same are they not?
 
should fit both with mod, sills and lower edge of the wings are the same are they not?
Fronts fit but I think I read the rears required chopping about to fit on a face-lift. I have a set but as they are quite hard to come by I'm not sure if I could cut them about if I then went on to change my mind on the look of the rears ... Fronts look good in my opinion and certainly help deflect stones away from the paintwork..
 
Fronts fit but I think I read the rears required chopping about to fit on a face-lift. I have a set but as they are quite hard to come by I'm not sure if I could cut them about if I then went on to change my mind on the look of the rears ... Fronts look good in my opinion and certainly help deflect stones away from the paintwork..
Well you learn something new every day :thumbsup: I though they fitted both pre and post face-lift.
 
Back
Top