• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 HARDTOP FITTING BRACKETS (GENUINE BMW PARTS)

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
Screenshot_2016-10-29-09-00-59-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Thats cheap enough
 
It is if you get to buy them at that price.
Still it's a good starting point
 
ah yeh I didn't look properly thought it was a buy now price, that'll go £500 + then
 
It's a reasonable price isn't it, there seems to be a lot on ebay both kits and tops going unsold and being resisted. Not really what I'd expect this time if year.

I suppose one thing is where as z3s get chopped up, the hardtops don't so maybe the prices might hover.
 
ive had a bit, i want this one, as long as the price doesn't go silly
 
thats now gone up to 410, these prices are crazy!!! so annoying
 
So making an offer on the one for £395 was not such a bad idea then as it even had the switch.
 
Back
Top