• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 Hard Suit Case and Chrome Boot Rack (no key)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Points
226
Location
Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all, I was contacted a while back by Ash Foley's mum Karen regarding some Z3 parts which were still in her garage that she'd like to donate to the forum. I went over yesterday and collected it, and will am listing them on here with any proceeds going to https://theairambulanceservice.org.uk/ who attended Ash's accident at the time.

This is a difficult one to price as they key has been lost, so we can't open it. We have no idea if there is anything in the case such as the soft case which it comes with - it may be empty. Also have no idea if replacement keys are available, you would need to look in to that. Sold as is, no refunds ;)

I'm thinking that a guide price around £80 would seem reasonable, no idea what it would cost to ship. Not heavy just bulky. Prefer collection from RG14.

Condition wise there are a few markson the case, and it needs a thorough clean. Pics below.

upload_2017-6-1_10-7-58.webp


upload_2017-6-1_10-8-19.webp


upload_2017-6-1_10-7-32.webp
 
If someone can get a replacement key that will be bargain for someone and help a worthy cause. The going rate for these things (with a key!) is considerably higher.
 
Just to set some expectations on this. I posted the thread yesterday, but had to pull it from view as some complications arose. Before I could hide the thread, I got a PM from someone who was interested. The thread got un-hidden without me noticing this afternoon before I'd worked through everything.

The upshot is someone already has first refusal on it, and I'll update this thread once it's confirmed or not.
 
Back
Top