Hello
I am going back to stock suspension because roads in Russia are worth
))
So I am ready to sell extremely rare suspension
BMW Z3 HAMANN THREADED SPORT SUSPENSION
Original!
Bought it after 5000km of use.
I used it for 1 season (about 15000km)
Shocks are dry, no oil leaks. All works good!
Now it is installed on my z3. Will be uninstalled and shipped within 7 days after payment.
Price 300$ + shipping (to U.K. ~150$)
As a bonus you will receive camber plates (Swurtz customs)
Please note that you buy good but anyway used suspension parts, all responsibilities are on your own



I am going back to stock suspension because roads in Russia are worth
So I am ready to sell extremely rare suspension
BMW Z3 HAMANN THREADED SPORT SUSPENSION
Original!
Bought it after 5000km of use.
I used it for 1 season (about 15000km)
Shocks are dry, no oil leaks. All works good!
Now it is installed on my z3. Will be uninstalled and shipped within 7 days after payment.
Price 300$ + shipping (to U.K. ~150$)
As a bonus you will receive camber plates (Swurtz customs)
Please note that you buy good but anyway used suspension parts, all responsibilities are on your own



You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.