• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 CONSOLE GEARSHIFT SURROUND TRIM.

Hi guys

I have just 3 of these left.. all in bright chrome finish.
NB. These only fit manual shift cars and are designed for the non M version Z roadster / coupe.
Price incl P&P is £ 125.00
This may be your last chance to get one of these exclusive items for some while.
Please PM if you are interested.
Fitting instructions are provided in English ( Not Chinese... ;) )
Fitting does not require any drilling or any other damage to the OEM integrity of your car.
Easily done in 10 - 15 mins for someone with 2 left hands.. :)
LHD is the same as RHD...

Barry.
Hi I need one,have you now?
 
Good morning.

Sadly I can't help you.
The CNC guy that used to cut them for me has left to live in New Zealand.
I haven't managed to find anyone else who will do them .
 
You might get lucky if you put a post on the wanted forum.. maybe someone has one for sale.
 
Southernboy’s right; put an Advert in Wanted Section. Worked for me. 👍
 
Hi guys

I have just 3 of these left.. all in bright chrome finish.
NB. These only fit manual shift cars and are designed for the non M version Z roadster / coupe.
Price incl P&P is £ 125.00
This may be your last chance to get one of these exclusive items for some while.
Please PM if you are interested.
Fitting instructions are provided in English ( Not Chinese... ;) )
Fitting does not require any drilling or any other damage to the OEM integrity of your car.
Easily done in 10 - 15 mins for someone with 2 left hands.. :)
LHD is the same as RHD...

Barry.

Any available?
 
Hi Brad.

Sadly I can't produce them anymore..
Your best bet is to post a "wanted" on the forum.. You might find someone who is selling his car and can make a few bob by removing the item before selling..
 
Hi Brad.

Sadly I can't produce them anymore..
Your best bet is to post a "wanted" on the forum.. You might find someone who is selling his car and can make a few bob by removing the item before selling..

Thanks. Sorry I missed it.
 
Back
Top