Near enough perfect bonnet in Artic Silver. Very rare to find a bonnet as clean as this. I couldn't even see any stone chips on it.
Currently in storage at a bodyshop nr Oxford. I bought a load of other bits off them but couldn't take this as it would have needed me to hire a van. So I said I would advertise it for them. I have a good relationship with the garage - they're good straight-forward guys.
I've advised them that a fair price would be £250. This includes the grilles and side vents. By all means try them with a sensible offer. PM me and I will pass on contact details.
I have the rest of the panels and many other parts from this car. It was an extremely tidy 2.8 and is being used as the basis for a kit car build. People tend to pick out tidy cars for these projects. PM me for details of any parts required.
Currently in storage at a bodyshop nr Oxford. I bought a load of other bits off them but couldn't take this as it would have needed me to hire a van. So I said I would advertise it for them. I have a good relationship with the garage - they're good straight-forward guys.
I've advised them that a fair price would be £250. This includes the grilles and side vents. By all means try them with a sensible offer. PM me and I will pass on contact details.
I have the rest of the panels and many other parts from this car. It was an extremely tidy 2.8 and is being used as the basis for a kit car build. People tend to pick out tidy cars for these projects. PM me for details of any parts required.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.