• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 Absolutely Immaculate.

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Bet you clicked on this link thinking I was going to sell my zed. =))

I saw this beauty on eBay, only done 13k miles since new. Wow!

$_1.webp


http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-2-8-...-body-facelift-model-/222193052876?nav=SEARCH

I saw one earlier this year going for £6000, it was a 1.9 but it had only done 7000 miles from new.

(don't ask me why I'm looking at z3s at 4 in the morning)
 
It's been for sale for some time now, certainly a very nice looking car, the pics of the engine bay say it all. I'm surprised Sytners hasn't bought it.
 
The only day I'm anything like awake at that time in the morning, is the morning after we get to the villa in Florida Andy. Shirl usually is in the local Walmart around then.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
The only day I'm anything like awake at that time in the morning, is the morning after we get to the villa in Florida Andy. Shirl usually is in the local Walmart around then.:thumbsup:

Tony.
Crikey Moses mate, that's a mare :woot: :woot: you could end up spending a fortune whilst under the influence of jet lag =))
 
The car looks immaculate! You need to buy some sleeping tablets!:D
 
Immaculate apart from the knackered tyres- always funny when they describe it is a positive - original tyres? Really, you'll be off the road on the first corner!

Really strange spec - facelift with yellow lights, unpopular wheels and no extras like roll hoops, heated seats and not even aircon. I'm trying to see how this got specced at the dealer - yes I'll have the brightest red you do but leave everything else off!

Nice base car though.
 
Immaculate apart from the knackered tyres- always funny when they describe it is a positive - original tyres? Really, you'll be off the road on the first corner!

Nice base car though.

I suppose it qualifies the low mileage, but yes, the first thing you would do is fit four new ones.
 
Why you looking at Z3's at 3 in the morning lol! We can have a chat then tomorrow, I'll be up at 3.30 I've got a lie in!
 
I sometimes spend my 30 minute lunch break in my car, at least I get some P&Q.

Tony.
 
No, but I may be when I come back from you know where. Want some?

Tony.
 
Immaculate apart from the knackered tyres- always funny when they describe it is a positive - original tyres? Really, you'll be off the road on the first corner!

Really strange spec - facelift with yellow lights, unpopular wheels and no extras like roll hoops, heated seats and not even aircon.......
What no aircon - however would you manage to drive a car without it?
 
Back
Top