• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 3.0 2000 AXZ 330

Richardrix

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Reluctant sale of my lovely Z3 3.0. I have owned this car for just over two years. It has been to many car shows, concours, and been a trusted drive.
- Recent MOT
- Climate Control
- Heated Seats
- 142,000 miles
- £3,995

Attachments

Jam03

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2i
Well travelled and looked after! Does the private plate come with the car? Also, does it have a wind deflector and/or tonneau cover?

Richardrix

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Well travelled and looked after! Does the private plate come with the car? Also, does it have a wind deflector and/or tonneau cover?
Yes, the plate will come with the car.
Yes, it has a wind deflector, the mesh kind, very good condition.
No tonneau cover.

Richardrix

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Had new shockers put on when I first got it. Has just had a new battery fitted a couple of weeks ago.

Richardrix

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Will also come with some surprise goodies (new discs and pads). I got them with the car but they have not been fitted as nothing wrong with the ones currently on the car.

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
A bit bigger than a Z. Looks a lovely car Richard. Thanks for showing the new car to us.

inhocsigno

It looks really clean and cared for! Would have been very tempted and even faced my hobbitish fear of the 3.0 engine had it been a darker colour with the light interior I'm after! Still very nice, thank you for sharing