• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 2.8

@ZTec It is @Nodzed 's birthday too.. So he treated himself to a 2.8.. cracking purchase. It will be well cared for under the protection of Niall too.
 
@ZTec It is @Nodzed 's birthday too.. So he treated himself to a 2.8.. cracking purchase. It will be well cared for under the protection of Niall too.
Not my Birthday mate, but when it is I'm expecting @spurs fan in a coupe to sell me some cheap parts :whistle: get your spanners out spursfan only a few months to go :D:D
 
Nice one @ ZTec!! I'm sure that you'll take proper care of your new project!! JIM
Thanks Jim, the previous owner said it would probably would have gone to auction once he part exchanged it. I consider it a Zed saved, and Niall will bring it back to its former glory.
 
Was this the Zed that was in Bodmin ? If so, when are you coming down to collect it ? Could meet you for a coffee if it's a weekend run.
 
Was this the Zed that was in Bodmin ? If so, when are you coming down to collect it ? Could meet you for a coffee if it's a weekend run.
This Sunday Gary, and me and @Low Rider (he has kindly agreed to be chauffeur for the trip) had discussed dropping down to Truro to say hi. Would love to meet for a coffee, name the place.
 
This Sunday Gary, and me and @Low Rider (he has kindly agreed to be chauffeur for the trip) had discussed dropping down to Truro to say hi. Would love to meet for a coffee, name the place.

Truro is another 30 miles on from Bodmin so I'll meet you somewhere on the A30 and drive with you. It's an excuse to get the car out.
 
How about Bodmin Steam Railway then I can get to see a railway I have seen yet
 
Truro is another 30 miles on from Bodmin so I'll meet you somewhere on the A30 and drive with you. It's an excuse to get the car out.
Thats St Nicholas Street Bodmin.
 
It was I, couldn't not buy it to be honest, so winter project sorted.
Awesome
If you need a quote drop me an email and I will do it first thing this morning :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top