• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 2.2 Sport

Davester2.2sport

Zorg Legend
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Points
69
Hi everyone.. unfortunately due to a idiot driving into our family car while it was parked outside the house I'm now having to sell my silver pride and joy Z3.... I'm putting the car on here first before advertising it elsewhere.

The car has been extensively restored since I've owned it ...

No expense has been spared .. it has had the full @zedshed treatment by @Lee.. ( there is a thread on here )
The bodywork has been professionally restored by a local body shop with new OEM sills fitted .. the body work is now in excellent condition..

There is so much more to say about the car.. if you need any more info please get in touch .. it has a MOT till Dec but It will come with 12months

The car sits on newly refurbished style 78s with brand new Yokohama tyres..

I'm actually gutted about losing it but needs must....

£5250
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210307-193323.webp
    Screenshot_20210307-193323.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 611
  • Screenshot_20210307-193149.webp
    Screenshot_20210307-193149.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 633
  • Screenshot_20210212-214747.webp
    Screenshot_20210212-214747.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 609
  • Screenshot_20210212-214533.webp
    Screenshot_20210212-214533.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 611
  • Screenshot_20210212-214501.webp
    Screenshot_20210212-214501.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 570
  • Screenshot_20210212-214359.webp
    Screenshot_20210212-214359.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 562
  • Screenshot_20210212-214349.webp
    Screenshot_20210212-214349.webp
    35 KB · Views: 590
  • Screenshot_20210212-214341.webp
    Screenshot_20210212-214341.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 533
A great buy for someone. :thumbsup:
Agree 100%

Suggest you put a link to the rebuild thread here.

That work of done at a ‘regular’ garage would probably be more than the asking price of the car, at a big name ‘specialist’ mega ££.

Great buy for someone who knows what makes actually make for a good car.
 
Hi everyone.. unfortunately due to a idiot driving into our family car while it was parked outside the house I'm now having to sell my silver pride and joy Z3.... I'm putting the car on here first before advertising it elsewhere.

The car has been extensively restored since I've owned it ...

No expense has been spared .. it has had the full @zedshed treatment by @Lee.. ( there is a thread on here )
The bodywork has been professionally restored by a local body shop with new OEM sills fitted .. the body work is now in excellent condition..

There is so much more to say about the car.. if you need any more info please get in touch .. it has a MOT till Dec but It will come with 12months

The car sits on newly refurbished style 78s with brand new Yokohama tyres..

I'm actually gutted about losing it but needs must....

£5250
 
Hi Dave, that's a shame mate :confused: Good luck with the sale.

Niall
 
 
Shame you have to sell Dave but understand.:( This will be a bargain for someone, a fully sorted Zed :thumbsup:
 
Real shame its come to this after all the work you have carried out on it, I can vouch for the engine having carried out the cam cover gasket job and fixing the air leaks it had when Dave got the car. Once those items were put right it transformed the performance and spurred him on to getting the bodywork and underpinnings sorted by Lee. Someone is going to get themselves a well sorted Z.
Hope finances will allow Dave back into ownership in the not to distant future I know how much he likes the Z.
 
Sorry to hear this Dave.
If we go down to Haynes again this year, I'm sure there will be a space in a passenger seat going.
You could always slum it in my 1.9 ;)
 
Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear about this, I know how much you love your Zed. Best of luck with the sale!

I'm going to have to sell mine in the next few months too as I'm moving abroad for work. Will put a post up on the forum soon.
 
Some more pictures
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210403_152144.webp
    IMG_20210403_152144.webp
    205.2 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_20210403_151106~3.webp
    IMG_20210403_151106~3.webp
    157.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_20210403_151209.webp
    IMG_20210403_151209.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_20210403_151106~3.webp
    IMG_20210403_151106~3.webp
    157.2 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_20210403_151149.webp
    IMG_20210403_151149.webp
    199.8 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_20210403_151209.webp
    IMG_20210403_151209.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_20210323_180530.webp
    IMG_20210323_180530.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_20210403_151134.webp
    IMG_20210403_151134.webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_20210403_151728.webp
    IMG_20210403_151728.webp
    123.6 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_20210403_151315.webp
    IMG_20210403_151315.webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 497
Back
Top