• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 2.2 2001

impala

Dedicated Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Points
34
Model of Z
2.2
Regrettably am thinking of selling my z3
58000 miles 12 months MOT Pretty tidy condition and a good runner. Totally original condition. Hard top with bag included. Tonneau cover included. Service history.
Z3 004.webp

Bad bits. Airbag light on dash (I think it can be reset but don't know for sure). Rubbers on hard top probably want replacing as leaks a bit (ironically the soft top doesn't). The rain channels also need fixing back in. The radio display pixels come and go.
I thought around £4500 was reasonable.
 
Sorry you're selling but I think you're asking a fair price all in :thumbsup:
 
We seem to have a fee selling up at the moment. Good luck with your sale.
 
Nice to see another Impala brown one.

Good luck with your sale.

Tim
 
Good luck, love the colour! If our economy in the world monetary sense was in better shape I'd be all over this! JIM
 
Are you still selling this?

My friends mum might be interested.

If so please PM me all the details.

Location, owners, history etc.

And some pics of the engine bay and interior please.

Tim
 
Back
Top