• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Style 18's - Staggered

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
For sale £100 - collection only.
20210830_095159.jpg
20210830_095209.jpg
20210830_095214.jpg


Set of staggered Style 18's that were removed from my 2.8 widebody and I only took them off to replace with a newly refurbished set I acquired from another member. Plenty of curb rash on these but otherwise in great conditions with no buckles or cracks.
 
Last edited:
Interested in these. What tyre sizes would you use, I assume as they're staggered the rears are wider?
 
Great. Let me see if my friend in Chesterfield can pick them up. If he can, I'll have them.:thumbsup:
 
Yes thats no problem. Paypal ok or would you prefer cash?
 
I'm sure they'll suit the car much better than the current no-name 18"s.
Might be a while til they make their way to Cornwall, but I'm in no rush.
 
Personally I think these are one of the best wheels for the Z3 and they are so easy to clean which is an added bonus. If I'm honest I'm surprised how long they took to sell and during the time they've been for sale I've had an E85 2.2 with 224's and an E89 20i with 325's.
I've got a Z3 2.2i Sport coming next week with 78's and was going to keep them as a spare set so you timing was just right - would probably have taken the ad down next week. Anyway I hope you enjoy them once you finally get them fitted and as you say I don't doubt they will improve the look of the car. :thumbsup:
 
I think the car came with the 16" version from new, at least that's what I gathered when I went and bothered my local main dealer 😂 , so these should really set it off.
 
Back
Top