Jjim Zorg Guru (IV) British Zeds Joined Jul 21, 2017 Points 168 Location Mansfield Model of Z 1.9 Roadster Sep 2, 2017 #1 BMW MV1 Alloy Wheels & Tyres. Good condition. 2 tyres have a good 6-7mm of tread the other 2 will need to be replaced. All wheels are 8j All tyres are 225/40/18 For sale at £200 ono Preferably collected from Mansfield but can be delivered locally from next weekend (when I get the X5 back). Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
BMW MV1 Alloy Wheels & Tyres. Good condition. 2 tyres have a good 6-7mm of tread the other 2 will need to be replaced. All wheels are 8j All tyres are 225/40/18 For sale at £200 ono Preferably collected from Mansfield but can be delivered locally from next weekend (when I get the X5 back).
buze Zorg Guru (I) Supporter British Zeds Joined Jun 5, 2017 Points 98 Location Berks/Powys Model of Z 2.8 Facelift Sep 3, 2017 #2 PM sent, I think these would look very nice with my green car somehow...
buze Zorg Guru (I) Supporter British Zeds Joined Jun 5, 2017 Points 98 Location Berks/Powys Model of Z 2.8 Facelift Sep 5, 2017 #3 I've decided not to take these BTW, so they are back on the market...