Archived BMW M Roadster - S54 - Deposit placed

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantybeater

Dedicated Member
The time has finally come to sell the Z3M. I can without a doubt say it's the best car I have owned so this is a very sad day for me

She was bought back in 2010 off another forum member, for those who don't know all the details of its life (during my ownership) can be found here:

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=27468

A quick spec breakdown:

1 of 73 RHD S54 Engined Z3M's
Jan 2002

Extras:

Full HK System

Additions:

Bearing Shell recall kit fitted for peace of mind Oct 2010 (Z3M's not covered due to lower redline) (10/10)
M3 CSL Rear top mounts - Standard items are a common point of failure (10/10)
Full suspension upgrade to H&R height adjustable coilovers (05/11 - £1200)
Gearbox oil refresh (05/11)
Differential oil refresh (05/11)
Calipers painted anthracite grey using high temp paint (06/11)
Eisenmann sport cat back exhaust (06/11 - £1400)
Storm motorwerks Gearknob, Handbrake and lighter blank (06/11)
Front end paint refresh including driver door due to stone chips/dents (10/11)
Aero Wipers + BMW Sport Antenna (12/11)
New under bonnet foils for paint protection (12/11)
Brake Pad renewal front and back with EBC Green/Redstuff (12/11)
Custom made Bi-xenon projectors retrofitted into Genuine BMW units - Only set in the UK I am aware of (£500+ 03/12)
Genuine BMW Cruise Control retrofitted (05/12)
Whalen seat bushes - Standard items common point of failure (06/12)
Freshly refurbished BMW Roadstars fitted with new tyres (08/12)
H&R 10mm spacers on rear wheels with longer bolts
Whalen aluminium bonnet catch

Condition:

MOT Sept 2013
Tax 31/12/12
4 Green lights showing (Inspection I carried out 10 months ago with Brake fluid/Coolant refresh and new engine belts)
Freshly refurbed rims with new tyres (covered 100~ miles)
Paintwork has been kept up to a very good standard, there are one or two minor line dents on the passenger side but nothing paintless removal wouldn't rectify, the front bumper/bonnet has no more than a handful of stonechips!!!
Brake pads replaced December last year (front and back)
No engine modifications made throughout its life
Interior in overall good condition, the roof is original and completely leak free, the rear window is ok but there is some clouding

The car is in great condition throughout with regular cleaning/treatment carried out to almost an OCD level, it even featured in BMW Car magazine (a copy will be supplied)

The price is £9999 or £10,400 with the Eisenmann exhaust (which I would highly recommend keeping) - everything else listed above is included within the price. Please be aware this is pretty much as low as i'm willing to go, it will be listed for £11,000 on PH/Autotrader

Car is located in Somerset currently SORN so although viewing is possible a test drive is not, as of November 17th (assuming no deposit has been placed by then) the car will be returned to the road so test drives will then be available but I will require proof of fully comp insurance - I hope you understand I can't take any risks

PM me if interested, the PH advert will be up with proper photos by next weekend, I wanted to get the car listed on the forum first in hope an enthusiast snaps her up!

A final word from me, thanks to all the forum members on here for being an invaluable resource, its been my home for 4+ years and i've enjoyed every moment of it

Thanks,
James

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Re: BMW M Roadster - S54

Sad day for you indeed James must be gut wrenching deciding to part with your Z. What have you got in its place, I am sure I have read somewhere what you have got but for life of me can't remember.

All the best with the sale somebody is going to get one hell of a car and I am sure you won't be hanging around long before a buyer comes along.

shantybeater

Dedicated Member

Thanks for the kind comments aceman, I keep telling myself if I regret my decision I'll chase down the new owner :)

I'll stick up a thread about the new car ASAP, I haven't had a chance to take any decent pics or clean it properly yet!!

B

badman gee

You won't regret it James, I want what you have brought too!

captain

South African Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Roadster 2.8i

Great looking car, someone's going to get a very good car :D

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Wow that didn't take long but then again it is no real surprise really with such a cracking car.

All the best with the porker shanty and I hope you still keep in touch from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.