Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW CC GB AGM

Discussion in 'The BMW Car Club' started by La_vida_diver, Mar 11, 2013.

1. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    I have just been on the BMW CC GB Forum as I am planning to go to the AGM and as such I have been trying to get to grips with how they run etc. and it sort of does not make sense so I have asked questions.

for those members here who are also members there it might be interesting to know what I have asked so here is a link.

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/agm-attendance_topic8519_page2.html

Also Darren teagles has just posted a post on the future of the BMW Car Club that I think will make for interesting discussion it is here:

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/moving-the-club-forwards-a-report-and-feedback_topic8580.html

Regards to all

Duncan

2. Aceman

Aceman Moderator
    British Zeds 3rd Party Trader

Model of Z:
    ///M Roadster
    Duncan, a very well said post which I suspect most people reading will be nodding their heads as I was. Unfortunatly I do not have time to persue my membership to this degree and simply enjoy the many other benefits that membership brings which I suspect is what most people do but I agree with other comments in that it would be nice to see some more transparency in the club and give more information to the members as to what is happening at board level so that members have more of an opportunity to comment if they feel the need to do so.

I for one would appreciate you updating us on what happens at the AGM if you would be so kind.

3. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Happy to Oblige! I know that Gary and I have booked the same hotel in Hereford for our attendance to the AGM if anyone else is going let us know and we can let you know which hotel we are in.