• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Black Leather Documents Folder Wallet

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and picture

£12.50 delivered to mainland UK

Manuals available separately
DSC_5186.webp


Questions via PM please
 
Yes yes please
I just messaged you about one of these :D
 




Do you have any keys/cases of the type shown in the pictures above? My original keys are looking a bit tired with the large locking button starting to break up and the cover on the back missing, so like to refurbish them. I tried some of those eBay copies but they are no good as all one piece mouldings and the rubber button insert are slightly different size and fitment. Plus the button material is poor quality.
 
Hi
Any old keys yet? Sorry the pictures have disappeared (Photo Bucket have a lot to answer for), I haven't sorted out an alternative host yet. Though I think you can put up photos on here without a host if you still need to see my old keys?
 
Hi
Any old keys yet? Sorry the pictures have disappeared (Photo Bucket have a lot to answer for), I haven't sorted out an alternative host yet. Though I think you can put up photos on here without a host if you still need to see my old keys?

I've a couple of decent ones, but you'd have to wait a few weeks as I still need them! Cheers
DSC_7778.webp
 
No problem I'm in no rush, just let me know when you have finished with them. They look in better condition than mine!!! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top