• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW 507 - £5,070

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
Decided it's time to part with the 507.

Thought I'd try on here first so the advert is only live until 12pm and in addition to the asking price I would require a Pink Z3 with Yellow seats - preferably an M44 :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20250401_113054_Facebook.webp
 
I was thinking that 5k was a fair price till I saw the bit about yellow seats and an M44. Now you're asking too much.
 
Decided it's time to part with the 507.

Thought I'd try on here first so the advert is only live until 12pm and in addition to the asking price I would require a Pink Z3 with Yellow seats - preferably an M44 :thumbsup:

View attachment 332709
I was counting the money I keep under the mattress, but then realised mine is a yellow Z3 with pink seats.

Shame!
 
Back
Top