As the title says, I have a pair of black led halo angel eye headlights. The ones from the link below.
https://www.2xcite.co.uk/product/bm...ector-led-halo-angel-eye-headlights-e-marked/
They have been used for 1 year and are in excellent condition
I had to swap them for LHD headlights since in my country law does not permit registration with RHD headlights even if you promise to swap them.
Headlights are in UK so shipping will not be expensive, it didn't make sense to transport them to RO.
Asking £200 for them.
https://www.2xcite.co.uk/product/bm...ector-led-halo-angel-eye-headlights-e-marked/
They have been used for 1 year and are in excellent condition
I had to swap them for LHD headlights since in my country law does not permit registration with RHD headlights even if you promise to swap them.
Headlights are in UK so shipping will not be expensive, it didn't make sense to transport them to RO.
Asking £200 for them.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.