• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Black BMW badges

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Points
165
Location
New Forest
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
I recently bought a set of all black badges for the Z3 (9 in total) for circa £30. Tried one on the car yesterday, but don't like it! Might be a sign of getting older!
They are new and "reasonable" quality. I have two options:
1. Put on shelf in garage, providing home for spiders and rediscover in 20 years time.
2. Pass on to other with more taste.

If anyone would like the set, I will happily post out to a forum member for a donation to the forum.
 
Have you got a picture please :p
 
The personally familiar Option 1 made me laugh
 
Bought from www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bodytecwheelstylinguk.
They sell a set of 7 badges (bonnet, boot, road wheels, steering wheel) and you need two more (74mm I believe) to complete the set.
Seem reasonable (but not OEM) quality. On the way to @Juvvajuvva this morning, look forward to seeing them fitted to his silver car.:thumbsup:
 
Bought from www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bodytecwheelstylinguk.
They sell a set of 7 badges (bonnet, boot, road wheels, steering wheel) and you need two more (74mm I believe) to complete the set.
Seem reasonable (but not OEM) quality. On the way to @Juvvajuvva this morning, look forward to seeing them fitted to his silver car.:thumbsup:


Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that the sides were 78mm?
 
@Richard Mancini-howells would you like me to send you the side grill badges for free?
I won’t be using them and @Ianmc sent them toome for free so I am happy to carry on the good Karma train!
Big thanks to @Ianmc , I have them, you are a gentleman.
Kindest regards
John.
 
@Richard Mancini-howells would you like me to send you the side grill badges for free?
I won’t be using them and @Ianmc sent them toome for free so I am happy to carry on the good Karma train!
Big thanks to @Ianmc , I have them, you are a gentleman.
Kindest regards
John.
That would be amazing thank you. I'll make a donation to the forum. Thanks
 
Back
Top