• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Make an Offer Black Alpina Style Wheels & Tyres

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Thought I'd stick these on before I put them on ebay in the new year just in case someone just needs a set of wheels and tyres right before Christmas:arghh:

As some of you will remember these came on the 2.8 I recently bought (and sold) and swapped out for 108s.

Have no idea what manufacturer they are.
Black powder coated and in excellent condition no kerbing or damage with bespoke BMW centre caps
All four are 17 x7.5 J NOT staggered
I think the offset is 40
Tyres are a mix
2x BF Goodrich 225/45/R17 both with 4.5mm tread
1x Winda 225/45/R17 with 7.5mm tread
1x Avon ZV7 225/45/17 with 7.5mm tread
Not prepared to split the wheels and tyres sorry, and they will be collection only.


Cheers
Niall

IMG_0138.webp
IMG_0135.webp
IMG_0144.webp
IMG_0149.webp
IMG_0143.webp
IMG_0139.webp
 
Last edited:
These didn't look half bad on the silver paintwork if I remember right... What happened Niall? How come you sold the 2.8? I thought it looked like a nice one.
 
These didn't look half bad on the silver paintwork if I remember right... What happened Niall? How come you sold the 2.8? I thought it looked like a nice one.
It was mate I bought it as a project for the winter for something to do and to sell on in the spring but to be honest I bought it unseen and when I picked it up it was a lot better than expected and didn't really want too much doing, then @Simon Blythe was looking for one so I mentioned it to him I had one and he came to take a look and took it away with him. Guess I'll just have to do some things to the ///M instead now.
 
It was mate I bought it as a project for the winter for something to do and to sell on in the spring but to be honest I bought it unseen and when I picked it up it was a lot better than expected and didn't really want too much doing, then @Simon Blythe was looking for one so I mentioned it to him I had one and he came to take a look and took it away with him. Guess I'll just have to do some things to the ///M instead now.
And very happy with I am too
 
EDIT
 
This is killing me @Nodzed because they're exactly what I'm going for as I dechrome my car!! No shiny bling in or out!! JIM
Would be a bit on the pricey side to send out to you Jim:(
 
Not that Jim, I just hate black wheels ;)=))=))

Tony.
 
Bump
 
Back
Top