Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biker gets told off by mounted Police

Discussion in 'General Banter' started by GazHyde, Nov 18, 2014.

1. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. hard top

hard top Zorg Expert (I)
    Dutch Zeds The M44 Massive

Haha, brilliant, the best bit for me was when the mounted Police man told the biker to "get out of town".
    All that copper needed was a Winchester strapped to his saddle.
    I bet that biker was sweating in his helmet until he was told that they were not traffic police.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rha

Rha Zorg Guru (IV)
    Supporter British Zeds

Model of Z:
    Z4 coupe sport.
    Little story for you all. City Police are not usually that tolerant, been sent out of the mile myselfe after arguing with a foot patrol city cop, I had arrived in the mile at 06.30hrs, moved the cones that had been placed for my parking by site manager ready to offload my lorry, another vehicle parked right opposite mine making the road narrow and 3 occupants went into cafe 50yds up road. City cop comes along and tells me to move, I explain that I've been here since 0630hrs and the culprits are in the cafe, he's not interested and I refused to move my HGV, he arrested me on the spot and called for van and HGV driver. The site manager turned up and had a word with him, he them decides that if I move veh straight away out of the mile and don't come back untill after 10.00hrs he will cancel the arrest. I drove out the city and called in to get diverted. So site never got there supplies. I was a owner driver at the time and refused all loads from then on into the mile. Best decision I ever made. :happy: Moral is;don't mess with the City Police.:stop:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Googy

Googy Zorg Legend
    Supporter British Zeds

iv never been so lucky

• Like Like x 1