Big thanks to Duncan and Hazel

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
$T2eC16N,!zcE9s4g0-K8BRq7crUFZg~~60_57.JPG

My wife and i bumped into them in a small country pub...Hazel had just picked up her Z3
We talked for a while and decided after looking at cars for ages a z3 was what we had been looking for Duncan had left me his email and i contacted him with quite a few z,s
Final choice was a fine looking silver 2.8 with matching hard top and a previous owner that had cherished the car for the last 11 years and we love it!!
So thanks to Hazel and Duncan !!!!:coolsteer)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Welcome bruce&kim,

I was talking with La_vida_diver (Duncan) on the phone and he mentioned he met you! What a great looking Z3 you have chosen (silver are the best), lets hope you have taken the lid off already ;).

Gary

B

badman gee

Welcome to,you!

Nutty hazel and duncan are nuts!

Silver are great, too many blue especially the z3m in estoril.

Common as muck

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Hi
Welcome to the Forum
Lovely car
Lets hope the sun shines for you, and get that lid off
thats the way to enjoy a Zed:coolsteer)

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Thanks for the welcome chaps....believe me the lid is now stored in the garage and in between showers today the roof was down and can see why you all love these so much.

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
What is the asc button for? should the light on the dash be on or off?

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Welcome from me. Looks as if Duncan's enthusiasm is a one man recruiting office. Might we see you at Silverstone in July?

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Welcome from me too. Don't listen to all the boys in blue they all aspire towards silver and are just jealous. :p

yocky z3 2.0

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 roadster
Welcome Bruce won't go far wrong with Duncan advising you hope to see you at silverstone and santapod cheers tony.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Great looking car, Bruce :) Welcome both of you to Zorg. Where are you based? Keep your eye out for Cruises near you. I should think Duncan told you about Silverstone. Hope you can both make it, the more the merrier :cool:
Mike & Sandy

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Bruce and Kim my apologies for being Tardy with a welcome to the forum and also that I may have sold you short on Sunday! it was a gathering at Weston Supermare where we had about 11 Zed's out of 41 BMW's (and a MINI) so we held up the Zorg Banner (quite literally) if I had been a little quicker I might have mentioned it! anyway my apologies! keep a look out on the Forthcoming events page and if you fancy something that you find out about or think of that is not planned you can always make a suggestion. That is how I got started in 2012 and look what it has done to me!! I love it! :coolsteer)

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
No problem Duncan thanks for the invite to this forum,reading up on z3,s as much as i can so i can converse with you guys on the same level,will defo make a few "gatherings" so i can learn more and have a few laughs Thanks again for the welcome to you all !! and no doubt see you all soon