• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Bentley Service Manual

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Hi all because I'm an idiot I have ended up with two of these so one for sale.
Its in mint (new) condition.

PM me if interested its going on ebay next Friday for a higher price.

£65.00 + P&P

IMG_0525.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
It was mate
 
My Bentley Manual has a grey cover, is the yellow cover a newer edition?
 
My Bentley Manual has a grey cover, is the yellow cover a newer edition?
Don't know tbh I bought a brand new one too ands that's yellow as well
 
You could have two cars to play with getting your hands dirty =))
It's something I did consider mate, buying another 2.8 as a "practice car". Down side is I'd be about as poplar as a rattlesnake in a primary school lucky dip =))
 
Back
Top