• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Beige seats and door cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashbandicoot

Passed Away, July 27 2015
Deceased
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
FS beige electric seats and door cards - not heated £100 collected or plus P&P at buyers cost.

20150208_093819.jpg 20150208_093938.jpg

Door handle has been repaired on passenger door card, not visible and does not affect use

20150208_094007.jpg

One door card locator is also missing from passsenger side (bottom right on photo)
20150208_094039.jpg

Drivers side bolster as shown, both seat belt guides intact

20150208_093902.jpg 20150208_093846.jpg 20150208_093853.jpg

Lastly, the drivers side seat belt tensioner loom was removed as this was replaced by BMW June 2000 and was specific to my car. You will need to source the correct loom for your car, realOEM 4 part numbers

Studio_20150208_102221.png

Any questions please drop me a PM

cheers

Ash

Attachments

Connor

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Z5
Hi mate,

Where abouts are you? Not sure whether I want to swap my black seats or not, always wanted a beige on black Z but ended up with Topaz Blue

Connor

Connor

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Z5
Just a little bit too far mate,

Cheers anyway!

Connor.

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
I can't believe nobody wants the set! They look good shape and the price is more than sweet.......:(

Ashbandicoot

Deceased
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
It's a shame because if nobody wants them, I am removing the rails/base and motors for spares and the seats will end up in a skip - simply don't have space for them

Ash

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
It's shame Ash...
Distance is a barrier , but you should try ebay before dismantling it!
I wonder what is the weight of a complete seat?
I have it my hands but I never thought to check the weight......
Dan

Nifty Fifty

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
If the door cards were all Beige then I would have them as I need a drivers door card plus my seats are starting to look a bit grubby and I shall be replacing broken seat belt guides in a couple of weeks time (couple of days leave in March and spending quality Z time) and the drivers seat is the worst. Can you keep these for a few more weeks until I can see what I need to do?? repair OR replace.

Ashbandicoot

Deceased
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I will see what I can negotiate about keeping them for longer, they are a main topic for arguments :blackeye:

Worse case scenario I will strip the leather as @wildeboy suggested - hadn't thought of that. If I can work out how to detach the back from the base, I can hide them in the attic :)

Ash

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I will see what I can negotiate about keeping them for longer, they are a main topic for arguments :blackeye:

Worse case scenario I will strip the leather as @wildeboy suggested - hadn't thought of that. If I can work out how to detach the back from the base, I can hide them in the attic :)

Ash
I just remembered that @FRANKIE has a 2001 325ci with a beige interior and I think the covers are the same. His drivers seat has seen better days but he got a steal of a deal on it. If the bolsters under the leather are in great shape someone with sagging stuffing may want to redo their seats. How big is that attic?? JIM

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
If I can work out how to detach the back from the base
The last set of Z3 seats I broke down to parts showed it's not easy to detach the back from the base. You have to remove all the leather and foam padding, and some other bits before you get close to being able to!

Ashbandicoot

Deceased
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
How big is that attic?? JIM
Currently hiding a kayak, football table, old school desk with ink well, Z3 luggage rack amongst others items :whistle:

The last set of Z3 seats I broke down to parts showed it's not easy to detach the back from the base. You have to remove all the leather and foam padding, and some other bits before you get close to being able to!
I will take a view once I've removed the leather how far I want to go

Ash

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Ash, if my wife could see what I stored in the attic!?.............:wideyed:
I always warned her that it's a bad and dark place where spiders are everywhere and dust and other crawling species......:eek:
It works, believe me!:whistle:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Currently hiding a kayak, football table, old school desk with ink well, Z3 luggage rack amongst others items :whistle:

I will take a view once I've removed the leather how far I want to go

Ash
Which way round did you put the luggage rack in the attic Ash?:ymdevil:=))=))

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.