• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BBS style108 18" split rims inc falken tyre's

Topperz

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Points
98
Location
Swadlincote / ashby de la zouch
Model of Z
Z3 cosmos black ltd edition
image.webp
staggered set in usable condition
Polished outer rims need re-doing......common issue
I've started to remove the lacquer off one and polish it but change of plan now
Look great on z3
Falken matched tyre's with a few thousand miles left...none run flats....bonus
Or great track day wheels n tyre's
Collection from Midlands ,Derbyshire
£450 Ono image.webpimage.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 166
I think you will be lucky to get that sort of cash for them, in that sort of condition they are selling for £150-£200, it is better to keep them
 
I've seen two different set on ebay go for £165 and £160

Screenshot_2016-03-30-18-17-14-1.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I was offered a set in similar condition for £150

Connor
 
If you take away the value of the tyres on my set I value the wheels at £200 and are much nicer condition (not perfect) than those.

Tony.
 
How does the handling on the 18" compare to the 16". Is it a straight swap or are further modifications needed? I've currently got 16" on mine.
 
Back
Top