• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BACK FOR SALE - NEW PRICE - Z3 1.9 79k miles. 1997 Montreal Blue, recent engine work, clean example sold

still for sale, going to put on autotrader and ebay in coming days.
 
Wow - will be a great deal.
(Breaking it in the UK would fetch close to about £3,500 and locally that spec would go for £13,000. 😳)
 
Back for sale! Thought I had a buyer sorted but after lots of phones calls and questions followed by 2 missed weekends of promising collection/viewing I've decided it's back on open market due to no show.

I've added LOTS of pics and info to help any forum long distance buyers before coming to look. It's a good example and I think super cheap pricing even for time of year.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top