• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Automotech Portable Tilting Lift

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Bought this in May and used it once.

It's no longer required as I have purchased a different type of ramp.
Great bit of kit, on full height the car will tilt to the point you can sit underneath the rear or front to work, also locks level if required.
Normal raise / lower is manual with the supplied handle ( I would not choose to do this unless you are built like Rambo)
Cost new delivered £410

Also available
Powerful SDS drill to power up / down the ramp, this did not come with the ramp but purchased separately.
(NB a normal mains or battery drill will not lift a car (I tried quite a few)
Cost New £90

Lift £330
Lift & Drill £400


Collection only OR arrange your own courier

PM ONLY Please - if you are interested


The photo of the black Z4 shows the lift at approx quarter height

AS-09011-flat1.jpg
AS-09011-flat1.jpg
AS-09011-main2-80x80.jpg
ramp 4.JPG
Ramp.jpeg
20201021_125349.webp
20201021_125353.webp
 
Last edited:
I can vouch for these on a Z:
20200517_155056.jpg

20200517_154613.jpg

img_20150502_181539008_17139124757_o.jpg

petes-phone_20150118_002_24621163962_o.jpg

Remember though that you need enough room at the side to slide it under, a good 3ft6in, or more.
wont go under from front or rear.



in action...



can be locked in horizontal and all wheels removed, or tilted for loads of room at ether end.
In the video, that was not at full height,...you can still see a lot more silver shaft to go on the bottom tube
ps I don't have Parkinsons, it's a wobbly joint.... (not one of my joints either) :D
 
Last edited:
I can vouch for these on a Z:
View attachment 160109

View attachment 160111

View attachment 160113

View attachment 160115

Remember though that you need enough room at the side to slide it under, a good 3ft6in, or more.
wont go under from front or rear.



in action...



can be locked in horizontal and all wheels removed, or tilted for loads of room at ether end.

ps I don't have Parkinsons, it's a wobbly joint.... (not one of my joints either) :D
Thanks Pete, I had these photos but thought it was a bit cheeky using them :whistle: :whistle:
 
I can vouch for these too, great lift.
 
Back
Top