Yes mate he's having a think on itHave you messaged the guy that was enquiring on here mate?
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Yes mate he's having a think on itHave you messaged the guy that was enquiring on here mate?
Good stuff mate. Is it staying in the forum?Does that mean the rest of the car is safe then?Deposit paid all now sold![]()
I hope the Zed is safe or I will cryGood stuff mate. Is it staying in the forum?Does that mean the rest of the car is safe then?![]()

Good stuff mate. Is it staying in the forum?Does that mean the rest of the car is safe then?![]()
I hope the Zed is safe or I will cry![]()
No sold through Facebook Market place not a member but he and his son own 3 zeds between them so i will make sure they know where we are.
Car is safe money i needed has been raised so alls good![]()
No sold through Facebook Market place not a member but he and his son own 3 zeds between them so i will make sure they know where we are.
Now that is ace news mate!
Car is safe money i needed has been raised so alls good![]()