• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Atlanta Blue hardtop, fixing kit, storage bag and stand.

Paulro

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Points
75
Location
Bristol
Model of Z
3.0 sport auto.(now sold) 3.0 Z4 Coupe
IMG_1502.webp IMG_1502.webp IMG_1503.webp IMG_1519.webp IMG_1502.webp IMG_1503.webp IMG_1519.webp IMG_1698.webp IMG_1699.webp IMG_1700.webp
I sold my Atlanta Blue z3 2.8 earlier in the year and the new owner hadn't space for the hardtop.

Just prior to selling I had the top repainted so it's looking fantastic.

So here it is ready for the winter and comes with an Auto Pak padded cover that can be hung from wall hooks on a garage wall or you can put it on the stand that I'll include.

Comes complete with original BMW fixing kit.

£600
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1701.webp
    IMG_1701.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 106
Haven't discussed my percentage yet Steve:thumbsup:=))

Tony.
 
Steve you lucky boy, mind you that's a lot of washing up you will have to do now mate =))=))
 
Haha oh no-no I covered that when I bought Sara a new dishwasher recently ;).

Bloody hell mate dont spoil her other wise we will all have to join in :woot:
 
What? You haven't got a dishwasher ;)

Tony.
 
Back
Top