ASC question

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
Recently purchased green M44 Z3 above as a friend for the bad boy in the garage. Have noticed it doesn't have ASC. Built Apr 97, the 1997 brochure pictures indicate that they do have ASC (T) switch, clearly this must be to an earlier specification. Also have a 1995 brochure, no pictures of an ASC switch in this one. Build sheet is silent on this matter. Conclusion is that early Z3s didn't have ASC, unless someone knows better?

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
My 1997 1.9 did not have traction control. It was a fairly base spec to be fair to it.

I did find on the cheap tyres that I used to get a bit of inside wheel spin during spirited driving but when I put the sport wheels on it sorted it completely.

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Mine is a September 97 build and has it.

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
Not really bothered, just interested when it came as standard. The nanny state must have arrived sometime in 1997 then!.:) That said, the DSC on the MC has got me out of trouble a few times.:(

Last edited:

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
No really bothered, just interested when it came as standard. The nanny state must have arrived sometime in 1997 then!.:) That said, the DSC on the MC has got me out of trouble a few times.:(
Hairy chested types drive the S50 //M. No buttons to save you!
You S54 boys are soft with your DSC :)