• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Arctic Silver M44 - 51,500 Miles

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
What can I say - it's not my fault cars seem to just find me :whistle:

I can guarantee you will not look at a better Z3 and trust me I've seen a few - but appreciate I would say that =))
20230507_093106.jpg
 
Last edited:
That lasted a while then 😎

If I was new to Z3s that would be the perfect car.
 
Last edited:
That lasted a while then 😎

If I was new to Z3s that would be the perfect car.
What can I say the Mrs made me do it - apparently 2 is 1 to many :bashhead:

Anyway I've done my bit and the advert is up - not my fault if it doesn't sell and I get to keep both :whistle:
 
What is the item with the BMW logo in front of the central air vent?
 
What is the item with the BMW logo in front of the central air vent?
It's a BMW Natural Air air freshener - I believe they made it specifically for the E85 but I've had it on an E89 and it fits nicely across both vents for use on the Z3. The Sparkling Raindrops scent refills they do are my favourite :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
If I do that again can someone slap me please - the car is no longer for sale but for anyone still on the hunt there is an equivalent mileage model on offer from La Macchina Sport & Classics Ltd although it is an auto.

Screenshot_20230622_141912_Chrome.webp
 
Back
Top