Write Up Another Day In The Peaks.......

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
With @Mint and @Mrs Mint ( Dave + Pauline) :rally:.
We set off to the meet point at Carsington with the roof down as it was surprisingly quite mild and not raining, contrary to what the forecast was saying all week :).
After a cuppa at a café just up the road from Carsington we set off in to the Derbyshire dales, past Riber castle, Tansley, Beeley moor, Owler bar, Millers dale and the old faithfull, Longnor for a sarny and another cuppa :hungry:.

DSC07566.JPG

DSC07567.JPG

Thanks Dave for correcting my route on the nav but I think the time is looming when I need a new one :rolleyes:, although I cant really complain, I think the previous owner was Moses it's that old.

Another top zedding day with a couple of top zedders .
Even managed to get the car washed, dried and back under the cover :thumbsup:.

Steve + Sara.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Glad you all had a great day :p
You were lucky with the weather :)
It's rained here all day ;)

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Thanks @Shelly, sorry you've had rubish weather today :rolleyes:.
We were lucky, although it was roof up for the drive home as it rained but it was completely dry when we got home :).

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Yes, another great day with fellow Zedders in our usual playground:thumbsup:. Steve put together a fine route with a great mix of straights and sweeping bends. As he said we were very lucky with the weather, the forecast early in the week was for heavy rain but it just shows how our English weather can change. I also managed to get the Zed washed and dried when we got home:).
Great company, great roads and a dry day, what's not to like:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Yes, another great day with fellow Zedders in our usual playground:thumbsup:. Steve put together a fine route with a great mix of straights and sweeping bends. As he said we were very lucky with the weather, the forecast early in the week was for heavy rain but it just shows how our English weather can change. I also managed to get the Zed washed and dried when we got home:).
Great company, great roads and a dry day, what's not to like:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Quite enjoyed leading today, although it's easier when the satnav behaves :whistle:.
Looking forward to next time,whenever that is :).

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew