Due to moving I have a pair of Angle eye or halo headlights for sale.
All the fixing points are good on the off side light, but only 3 of the 4 on the near side light are ok.
I don’t think this fixing point will be a problem as basically when fitted in you have a large washer over the top which holds it.
They worked ok when I removed them from my own car and are M O T legal none L E D.
Bulb holders are there but you will need to use your existing indicator holders and bulbs.
Im asking £120 the pair or near offer if posted you have to pay postage.
All the fixing points are good on the off side light, but only 3 of the 4 on the near side light are ok.
I don’t think this fixing point will be a problem as basically when fitted in you have a large washer over the top which holds it.
They worked ok when I removed them from my own car and are M O T legal none L E D.
Bulb holders are there but you will need to use your existing indicator holders and bulbs.
Im asking £120 the pair or near offer if posted you have to pay postage.
Attachments
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.